The House of Rainbow, a gay-friendly church, takes the ministry of HIV prevention seriously.
That paraphrase of remarks by Pastor Jide Macaulay is one of a series of glimpses of the Intimate Conviction conference from October 2017 in Jamaica.
Macaulay, the founder of House of Rainbow, is a Nigerian native currently living in London. He is known as “the happy, holy homosexual.”
Videos of the conference are available online:
The schedule of speakers at the conference can help you find the section of the videos that will interest you the most.
- Sanctions target gay-friendly Anglicans, not homophobes. Why? (October 2017, 76crimes.com)
- Comment: Homophobes create a god in their own image (October 2017, 76crimes.com)
- Beyond Sodom: A biblical case for repealing sodomy laws (October 2017, 76crimes.com)
- Taking aim at anti-LGBT laws dating back to Henry VIII (October 2017, 76crimes.com)
- Church leaders target anti-gay laws; conservatives protest (October 2017, 76crimes.com)