Speak out and denounce the xenophobia rising in South Africa.
We all need to speak out against the current xenophobic attacks in South Africa and in neighbouring nations. We are witnessing scenes that resemble apartheid, again, but this time against people from other parts of the African continent. And, it seems to be spreading to different parts of Africa.
Xenophobia is always wrong and it cannot be tolerated.
- Mugabe silence on xenophobia raises anger (newsday.co.zw)
- Malawians living in fear over xenophobic attacks: South Africa (nyasatimes.com)
- Buhari Must Lead Initiative Against Xenophobia – Shehu Sani (newsdiaryonline.com)
- Why black South Africans are attacking foreign Africans but not foreign whites (citifmonline.com)
- Mandela’s courageous gay white ally (76crimes.com)
- Activist: Cheers, fears over historic African resolution (76crimes.com)